- The Eleonora top in off-white offers a playful interpretation of the classic white blouse.
- It features a ruffled collar, voluminous sleeves, handcrafted cuffs with 'smocking' embroidery, and a tie detail around the wrist.
- Velvet ribbons and a tiny embroidered flower decorate the V-neck cleavage.
- Wear it under a black suit for a tailored and feminine look, or with the Delphine skirt for a festive white feel.
'Smocking' is a traditional embroidery technique that gathers fabric to create vertical pleats. Those pleats then being secured and decorated by different embroidery stitches made by hand, allowing stretchiness and movement.
SIZE & FIT:
Sivan is wearing OS.
Her measurements- Height: 1.78 Bust: 80 Waist: 58 Hips: 91.
|One size||108 cm||108 cm||53 cm|
DETAILS & CARE:
- Wash by hand using cold water
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on low temperature
- Do not bleach
- Dry clean